This is where it all started back in 2007. A lot has changed within the industry and property marketing which we have kept ahead of the rest with, but some things haven’t, like our love for this amazing town and it’s outlying villages which we specialise in.
Rightmove recognised us as market leaders again last year, selling more houses than any other Wallingford estate agent.
How have we done it? We know exactly what turns a viewer into a buyer and how to maximise each properties selling points.
Also, everyone on the In House team is a true local to Wallingford and passionate about property, people and the details of both.
Our favourite 5 Wallingford facts:
- In the Doomsday book of 1085 Wallingford is listed as one of only 18 towns in England with a population of over 2000.
- King Alfred the great built Wallingford Castle in the 9th century as a defence against Viking raiders.
- Agatha Christie is buried nearby, Wallingford was her hometown.
- At the start of 2018, Wallingford’s average house price had risen to £470’659*.
- In House sold more houses than any other Wallingford estate agent in 2017.
*The source of number 4 is Zoopla and 5 is Rightmove.
Step inside for a quick viewing of our Wallingford office!
FEEL FREE TO CALL OR POP IN, WE CAN HELP WITH ANY OF YOUR PROPERTY NEEDS
4 Castle Street
T: 01491 839999