Over 10 years of South Oxfordshire house selling and letting has enabled us to grow and become the first and only property agent in Didcot’s heart - The Orchard Centre. Our clients have their properties viewed by thousands of potential buyers and tenants each week.
We have quickly grown a reputation as the Didcots most dynamic and forward thinking property estate agents.
So, if you want your house sold at the top price to the best buyer at a timescale to suit you, come and say hello next time you are shopping. We know exactly what turns a viewer into a buyer and how to maximise each properties’ selling points. Also, everyone on the In House team is passionate about property, people and the details of both.
Our favourite 5 Didcot facts:
- Radiohead recorded part of their ‘OK Computer’ album in a converted shed in Didcot.
- Didcot is the first existing town to be awarded the status of a “garden town” in 2015.
- Over 60’000 people walk past the In House office in the Orchard Centre in an average week.
- The average Didcot house has gone up 31.16% in the last 5 years, to 2018.
- In 2017, In House properties got more Rightmove viewings per property than any other Didcot estate agent.*
*Source Rightmove and only agents with more that 30 houses on their books.
Step inside for a quick viewing of our Didcot office!
FEEL FREE TO CALL OR POP IN, WE CAN HELP WITH ANY OF YOUR PROPERTY NEEDS
9 Orchard Centre